SOLD – Thrifty Lot in Sharp County, AR!
Sharp County / ARKANSAS
$ 50 down, $50/month for 18 months (+prorated property taxes and $10/mo service fee)
- $ 50 down, $50/month for 18 months (+prorated property taxes and $10/mo service fee)
- Terms Sale
- Sharp County / ARKANSAS
- 0.12 acres
This wooded lot lies just outside the city limits of Cherokee Village in Arkansas and is the perfect fit if you want some peace and quiet! There is no real road leading to the property, just a small trail, so you will be very well hidden from curious neighbors. Build a small, off grid home, put up your RV, go camping, do some bushcrafting… This is unrestricted land!
We own several lots in the area so be sure to look for any available adjoining parcels! We offer package discounts – just email or call us before your purchase.
- Cash price: $550
- Financing: $50 down, $50/month for 18 months (+prorated property taxes and $10/mo service fee)
- Size: 0.1272 acres
- County: Sharp
- State: Arkansas
- APN: 228-00017-000
- GPS coordinates: 36.336172,-91.535801
- Elevation: 620 ft
- Address: N/A
- City: Outside city limits (closest city is Cherokee Village)
- Zip: 72529
- Zoning: No zoning code
- Power: Would be by solar or alternative system
- Water: Would be by well, hauling or alternative system
- Sewer: Would be by septic or alternative system
- Road access: Dirt road/trail
- Annual taxes: $9.80
- Due taxes: $0.00
- Association fees: None according to county
- Legal description: Section: 05 Township: 19N Range: 05W Acreage: 0 Lot: 17 Block: 1 City: CHEROKEE VILLAGE Addition: SEVENTEENTH SD: 42V
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
About the Seller: Gaining Ground Assets LP is a small real estate investment company based in Sheridan, Wyoming, and we buy and sell raw, vacant land in rural locations in several states. We are real estate professionals – not agents or Realtors.We buy properties for our long term investment portfolio or for reselling purposes. We help owners of unwanted land remove their real estate problems by offering to buy their properties for a discounted cash price. In exchange, they experience an easy, effortless and quick transaction and they do not have to worry about paying any agent or Realtor fees (or any other fees for that matter).