SOLD – Secluded Property in Sharp County, AR!
Sharp County / ARKANSAS
- $ 750
- Cash Sale
- Sharp County / ARKANSAS
- 0.3 acres
This wooded lot lies in a secluded area between Hardy and Cherokee Village in Sharp county, AR. Access through an unmaintained dirt road/trail (can be hard to reach with a normal vehicle). Power is available within approx. 300 ft.
There is no zoning code so you can use the property for a lot more than just building a home.
- Discounted cash price: $750
- Financing: $60 down, $60/month for 18 months (+annual taxes and any HOA fees)
- Size: 0.3 acres
- County: Sharp
- State: AR
- APN: 151-00013-000
- GPS coordinates: 36.302609,-91.506478
- Elevation: 498 ft
- Address: N/A
- City: Outside city limits. Closest towns are Hardy and Cherokee Village.
- Zip: 72525
- Zoning: No zoning code (outside city limits)
- Power: Would be by solar or alternative system
- Water: Would be by well, hauling or alternative system
- Sewer: Would be by septic or alternative system
- Road access: Dirt road/trail
- Annual taxes: $14.34
- Due taxes: $0.00
- Association fees: None according to county
- Legal description: LOT:13 BLK:1 SEC/TWN/RNG/MER:SEC 09 TWN 19N RNG 05W 13,1,MOUNTAIN VIEW FIRST STONE
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
About the Seller: Gaining Ground Assets LP is a small real estate investment company based in Sheridan, Wyoming, and we buy and sell raw, vacant land in rural locations in several states. We are real estate professionals – not agents or Realtors.We buy properties for our long term investment portfolio or for reselling purposes. We help owners of unwanted land remove their real estate problems by offering to buy their properties for a discounted cash price. In exchange, they experience an easy, effortless and quick transaction and they do not have to worry about paying any agent or Realtor fees (or any other fees for that matter).