SOLD – Outside the city limits of Cherokee Village in Arkansas!
Sharp County / ARKANSAS
- $ 650
- Cash Sale
- Sharp County / ARKANSAS
- 0.20 acres
This wooded lot lies just outside the city limits of Cherokee Village in Arkansas and is the perfect fit if you want some peace and quiet! There is no real road leading to the property, just a small trail, so you will be very well hidden from curious neighbors. Build a small, off grid home, put up your RV, go camping, do some bushcrafting… This is unrestricted land!
We own several lots in the area so be sure to look for any available adjoining parcels! We offer package discounts – just email or call us before your purchase.
- Discounted cash price: $650
- Financing: $60 down, $60/month for 15 months
- Size: 0.20 acres
- County: Sharp
- State: AR
- APN: 228-00042-000
- GPS: 36.336648,-91.534569
- GPS Coordinates:
- Elevation: 560 ft
- Address: N/A
- City: Outside city limits (closest towns are Cherokee Village and Hardy)
- Zip: 72529
- Zoning: No zoning code
- Power: Would be by solar or alternative system
- Water: Would be by well, hauling or alternative system
- Sewer: Would be by septic or alternative system
- Road access: Dirt/trail
- Annual taxes: $20.42
- Due taxes: $0.00
- Association fees: None according to county
- Legal description: LOT:42 BLK:1 SEC/TWN/RNG/MER:SEC 05 TWN 19N RNG 05W 42,1,SEVENTEENTH
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
About the Seller: Gaining Ground Assets LP is a small real estate investment company based in Sheridan, Wyoming, and we buy and sell raw, vacant land in rural locations in several states. We are real estate professionals – not agents or Realtors.We buy properties for our long term investment portfolio or for reselling purposes. We help owners of unwanted land remove their real estate problems by offering to buy their properties for a discounted cash price. In exchange, they experience an easy, effortless and quick transaction and they do not have to worry about paying any agent or Realtor fees (or any other fees for that matter).