Build Your HOME, Only 40 Miles From YOSEMITE In This QUITE Urban Area. WATER & POWER On The Property.
Stanislaus County / CALIFORNIA
- $ 27,000
- Cash Sale
- For Sale
- Stanislaus County / CALIFORNIA
- 2.9 acres
Excellent for gentleman rancher, equestrian, family compound, off-road recreation, or hunting paradise.
There is also some fun history at this site as it used to be home to a Yosemite Indian Village and later a Gold Rush Businessman. You’ll find Indian Grinding Holes, maybe some Arrowheads and maybe some Gold too in the Creek! Come take a look and see why this is just the ranch you’ve always wanted!
- WATER & POWER on the property
- Fantastic valley views
- HOUSES around
- Lots of PRIVACY
- 40 min to YOSEMITE
- EXCERCISE ROOM,
- EVENT HALL
- Close to Historic gold mining towns,
- Close to 2 large lakes and the Sierras with Yosemite National Park, so camping, boating and water sports!
- Plenty of room to plant your garden/orchard or raise and produce your own foodActivities:
– ATVThis property is in HOA.
Which includes The Hacienda clubhouse facility with it’s:
-2 rental apartment suites,
-2 event halls (that under normal circumstances owners get rent-free use of the small one once a year and the large one once in three years),
-you only pay $100 per year,
Annual dues come due on July 1st each year (we send out statements the first week in June to notify our owners).
Zoned Rural Residential
- you can build up to 2 houses
- allowed to have animals
Property Address: 9481 DOLOROSA
Property City: LA GRANGE
Property State: CA
Property Zip Code: 95329
Legal Description 1: LOT 667
Subdivision Name: LAKE DON PEDRO
Tax Amount: $369.56/ CURRENT :_)
Land Square Footage: 126324
37.6344812249504,-120.332977477472 ;37.6346519907221,-120.333151842067 ;37.6347782329728,-120.333279389117 ;37.6349689277632,-120.333525466416 ;37.633765356781,-120.334888423297 ;37.6334178949897,-120.334878655172 ;37.6332422579576,-120.334873717428 ;37.6344812249504,-120.332977477472
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/8uRQ4ihBQGJ33SJX8
- 4 min to Granite Springs, CA (2.9 miles)
- 10 min to Don Pedro Reservoir, CA (3.4 miles)
- 12 min ti Coulterville, CA (9.4 miles)
- 12 min to Yosemite Gold Country Motel (9.8 miles)
- 13 min to Lake Don Pedro Marina (8 miles)
- 16 min to La Grange, CA (13.1. miles)
- 50 min to Modesto (44.2 miles)
- 59 min to Yosemite National Park (40.7 miles)
- 59 min to Modesto, CA (44.2 miles)
- 1 hour 30 min to Stockton, CA (73.3 miles)
- 1 hour 37 min to Yosemite Valley (63.9 miles)
- 1 hour 41 min to Fresno, CA (93.6 miles)
- 2 hours 11 min to Sacramento, CA (117 miles)
- 2 hours 14 min to Mt Dana, CA (94.1 miles)
- 2 hours 27 min to San Francisco (133 miles) & San Jose (126 miles)
CASH DISCOUNTED PRICE: $27,000
$300 docs fee
Any and all other information on this property should be directed toward the city or county of which the property is located in.
Your due diligence should be performed, to ensure the property meets your needs and criteria.
About the Seller:
We are a husband and wife who love to invest in land.
We review thousands of properties for everyone that we buy in order to bring you the BEST deal possible.
The pricing we get them at is reflected in the pricing of what I am selling them for. They are priced at half the current market price or less TO SELL.
Because of their price they don’t usually stay for sale for very long.
The buyer is responsible for learning all the restrictions from the county/ township/ planning and zoning office.
What you can or cannot legally do on the land is controlled by the local government, not by us or any seller.
Please contact the county, providing them with the parcel number, to confirm zoning, access, and available utilities.
Thank you for searching and talking interest in our land!
Patrycja & Tom with Land Addiction
If you have any questions, TEXT Patricia: 773-398-8027