[SOLD] 40-Acre Property in Humboldt County, NV!
NEVADA / Humboldt County
- $ 9,000
- Cash Sale
- NEVADA / Humboldt County
- 40.16 acres
This 40 acre property is located in the high deserts of Humboldt county, NV, where you will enjoy dry, fresh air and wonderful mountain views in every direction. The location lies about 20 miles from Winnemucca, Humboldt county’s only incorporated city, where you will find all the services you need.
The closest neighbor is a friendly guy that owns the lot to the south of this property (who by the way happens to be a licensed Nevada water well driller), but other than that there are no other neighbors in the immediate vicinity. In other words, you would not have to feel cramped on this big lot, and there are a lot of space to use for your own projects.
The property is zoned M3 Open Land and can be used for plenty of activities, for example farming, livestock, campingor mobile homes.
As mentioned above, there are a lot of mountains and other interesting landscape features in the area and they offer many exciting hiking or hunting adventures. You can explore several hiking trails and stalk big game such as mule deer,mountain lion and antelope. A perfect use of the property could be as a base camp for such hiking or hunting expeditions.
The property is marked with stakes in each corner and you get there by dirt roads.
- Discounted cash price: $9,000
- Financing: $2,500 down, $250/month for 45 months (+annual taxes)
- Size: 40.16 acres
- County: Humboldt
- State: Nevada
- APN: 05-0297-03
- GPS coordinates: 41.088799,-117.948613
- Elevation: 4,300 ft
- Address: N/A
- City: Outside city limits. Closest town is Winnemucca.
- Zip: 89445
- Zoning: M3 Open Land
- Power: Would be by solar or alternative system
- Water: Would be by well, hauling or alternative system
- Sewer: Would be by septic or alternative system
- Road access: Dirt trail
- Annual taxes: $37.05
- Due taxes: $0.00
- Association fees: None according to county
- Legal description:LOT 3 OF DLP FOR SCOTT H WIGGINTON, WITHIN SECTION 17, TOWN 37N, RANGE 36E (40.16 ACRES), RECORDED 09/25/08, FILE #2008-8502.aka NE1/4 NE1/4, Created from split of parcel #005-291-14. Primary new parcel is Parcel #005-297-01.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
About the Seller: Gaining Ground Assets LP is a small real estate investment company based in Sheridan, Wyoming, and we buy and sell raw, vacant land in rural locations in several states. We are real estate professionals – not agents or Realtors.We buy properties for our long term investment portfolio or for reselling purposes. We help owners of unwanted land remove their real estate problems by offering to buy their properties for a discounted cash price. In exchange, they experience an easy, effortless and quick transaction and they do not have to worry about paying any agent or Realtor fees (or any other fees for that matter).