SOLD – Discover Serene Living on a Picturesque 5.01-Acre Lot in Saint Johns, AZ!
ARIZONA / Apache County
$ 3,500 or $299 Down and $199 per month
- $ 3,500 or $299 Down and $199 per month
- Terms Sale
- ARIZONA / Apache County
- 5.01 acres
Discover the tranquil beauty of rural living with this stunning 5.01-acre lot in Saint Johns, AZ. Surrounded by breathtaking natural scenery, this property is perfect for those seeking peace and quiet in a serene environment. With plenty of space to build your dream home, start a garden, or raise livestock, the possibilities are endless. The lot features easy access to main roads and is just a short drive away from local amenities such as shops, restaurants, and schools. Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of this idyllic landscape – contact us today!
- Lyman Lake State Park: This park offers opportunities for boating, fishing, swimming, hiking, and camping.
- Petrified Forest National Park: This national park is located about an hour’s drive from Saint Johns and features a large collection of petrified wood, as well as unique rock formations and ancient fossils.
- Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest: This national forest is located nearby and offers miles of hiking and biking trails, fishing, and camping.
- Little Colorado River: This river flows near Saint Johns and offers opportunities for fishing, kayaking, and rafting.
- Historic Courthouse: The historic courthouse in Saint Johns was built in 1918 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Pioneer Museum: The Pioneer Museum in Saint Johns showcases the history of the town and the surrounding area, with exhibits on pioneer life, Native American culture, and local industry.
- Casa Malpais Archaeological Park: This archaeological site is located about 30 minutes from Saint Johns and features the ruins of a prehistoric pueblo and a large volcanic rock formation.
Asking Price: $3,500 or $299 Down $199 per month
Size: 5.01 acres
Property Address: undefined SAINT JOHNS, AZ 85936
General Elevation: 5,649 ft
GPS: 34.607646962533856, -109.30940696875136
Power: Confirm with Utility Company
Sewer: Confirm with Utility Company
Water: Confirm with Utility Company
Property Tax: $11.54
Time Limit to Build: None
Go Visit the Property
You are welcome to visit the property at your convenience while it is available.
MapRight has a Free Apple and Android App which can be useful when visiting a property. Below are links to download the Free MapRight App.
Apple (Download App)
Android (Download App)
About the Seller: I am Chris Rivera. I review thousands of properties for everyone that I buy in order to bring you the best deal possible. The pricing I get them at is reflected in the pricing of what I am selling them for. They are priced at half the current market price or less to sell (and not be listed for years). Because of their price they don’t usually stay for sale for very long. The first one to go to pay for it gets it. There is a checkout button on my site. If you would like to pay another way please let me know and I will help set it up.