0.25 Acre in Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714 – Own for $99 Per Month!
Benton County / ARKANSAS
$ 99 Per Month for 60 Months
- $ 99 Per Month for 60 Months
- Terms Sale
- Benton County / ARKANSAS
- 0.25 acres
0.25 Acre Buildable Home Lot in Bella Vista Neighborhood
Own for $99 Per Month for 60 Months
Total: $5940 Over 60 Months or $4,999 Cash
Low Property Taxes & Holding Costs
Size (Acres): 0.25 Acres
City: Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714 USA
County: Benton County
Zoning: Residential for a single-family home (no mobiles or trailers)
Access: Paved Roads
Power/Utilities: City Electric, Sewer & Water
Average Home Value: $200,000+
Top 3 Reasons To Own Land In Bella Vista:
1. When you own land here & pay your POA Fees to the Bella Vista Property Owners Association (Only $192 Per Year), you will gain access to all the amenities listed below.
2. These lots are buildable & you can build a home here in the future if you want to. Join 26,000+ Other People who call Bella Vista Home.
3. Average Home Values in the Area are $200,000 & More homes are being built every single year!
What’s in the Area?
18 minutes to Walmart World Headquarters
30 minutes to Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA)
30 minutes to the University of Arkansas
2 hours to Branson, Missouri or Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 hours to Kansas City, Missouri
3.5 hours to Little Rock, Arkansas or Oklahoma City, OK
5 hours to Memphis, Tennessee or St. Louis, Missouri
5.5 hours to Dallas, Texas
40 Minutes to Fayetville, AR
And so much more..
OVERVIEW ON AMENITIES:
Bella Vista Village is a 36,000-acre recreational community for families, and retirees, which destination is located in Northwest Arkansas and offers 126 holes of golf, 7 private lakes, swimming pools, tennis, walking, bike, hiking trails, and multiple lakes. Bella Vista also has its own marina, wet, and dry dock facilities for its residents. Over 26,000 people call Bella Vista home. This is a true four-season resort community. This lot is close to downtown, has electricity, and many homes are in the area. Bella Vista is located in Benton County, the world headquarter for the Walmart Corporation.
7 Private Lakes
40+ Miles of Nature Trails
Lakeside Dining, Sports Bar & Golf Course Pubs
6+ Golf Courses, Country Club & Pro Shop
Biking, Hiking & Summer Activities
RV Park & Campsites
Tennis, Fitness, Disc Golf & More.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
2. Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
3. Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
4. Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
5.Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!