1 Acre in Holbrook, Arizona – Own for $125 Per Month or $6500 (Parcel Number: 104-64-005W)
Navajo County / ARIZONA
$ 125 Down, $125 Per Month for 60 Months, or $6500 One-Time
- $ 125 Down, $125 Per Month for 60 Months, or $6500 One-Time
- For Sale
- Navajo County / ARIZONA
- 1 acres
Great for Investors, Camping/RVs or Those Interested in Land Ownership & Wealth Building!
Own for $125 Down, $125 Per Month for 60 Months, or $6500 One-Time. No Interest. No Credit Checks. No Extra Fees!
Center GPS: 35.000833, -110.369417
This Holbrook, Arizona property in Navajo County has amazing views! Beautiful Northern Arizona awaits you! Gorgeous views of the Midwest sunset is calling your name. Easy access from historic Route 66 and Interstate 40 make this off-grid delight easy to access. There is activity in the area, so utilities seem to be nearby! If you are wanting a private, secluded lot to call your own, look no further!
- Nichols Sportsman 16min – 9.50mi
- Future Tire 15min – 8.88mi
- Arizona Pawnman 17min – 11.18mi
- Knife City Outlet 10min – 3.23mi
- Petrified Wood Direct 17min – 11.06mi
- Chucks Cabin 7min – 2.98mi
- Uranium Springs 19min – 7.20mi
- Holbrook Country Club 22min – 13.60mi
- The Corral 17min – 11.06mi
- Bojo’s Grill & Sports Club 48min – 43.62mi
For more related properties, please click this link: VIEW OUR SITE
APN / Parcel #: 104-64-005W
Account # or GEO #: n/a
Property Address: HOLBROOK, AZ, 86025
County: Navajo County
Legal Description: Section 31, T19N, R19E: N 132′ Of S 528′ Of E2 Se4 Ne4 Sw4 Out Of 104-64-005K For2008Roll
Parcel Size: 1.0 acre
GPS Center Coordinates (Approximate): 35.00083280162099, -110.36941531210843
Elevation: 1543.0 m or 5062.3 feet
Is there a Structure (Yes or No (If Yes: Explain) None
Assessor Website https://www.navajocountyaz.gov/Departments/Assessor
Assessor Contact (928) 524-4086
Treasurer Website https://www.navajocountyaz.gov/Departments/Treasurer
Treasurer Contact (928) 524-4172
Recorder/Clerk Website https://www.navajocountyaz.gov/Departments/Recorder
Recorder/Clerk Contact (928) 524-4194
Zoning or Planning Department Website https://www.navajocountyaz.gov/Departments/Planning-and-Zoning
Zoning or Planning Department Contact (928) 524-4100
County Environmental Health Department Website http://www.navajocountyaz.gov/Departments/Public-Health-Services
County Environmental Health Department Contact 928-289-6830
GIS Website https://webmap.navajocountyaz.gov/WebMap.aspx
CAD Website n/a
Electricity Company Name & Phone Number Navopache Electric Co-Op Inc – 928-535-4307
Water Company Name & Phone Number Arizona Water Co. – 928-535-4469
Sewer Company Name & Phone Number Winslow Water Sewer Sanitation – 928-289-5533
Gas Company Name & Phone Number El Paso Natural Gas Co – 928-657-3226
Waste Company Name & Phone Number Waste Management – Pinetop Lakeside Hauling & Lone Pine Transfer Station – 928-368-5472
How It Works:
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!
Questions? Feel free to text or call us at 310-562-1744 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM CST.
Receive the Full Paperwork to Sign & Information to Your Property via Email in 1-2 Business Days after Submitting Your Downpayment above. If you have any questions, Feel free to call us at the number listed below!
Buy with Confidence, 284+ Properties Sold this Year! & 100s of Happy Customers.